[Asterisk-Users] Skinny protocol documentation

Jan Czmok czmok at gatel.net
Tue Apr 27 14:50:17 MST 2004

Andre Normandin (anorman at superdata.com) wrote:
> Is there a place where I can find documentation on the Skinny protocol in
> Asterisk?

Hi Andre,

the protocol per se is developed by Cisco (e.g. Selsius) and therefore
not in the open source.

> I did a search, but I cannot seem to find much... I'm looking for
> information on how to get a Cisco 7960 with the CM image on it to work with
> asterisk.. Is it support for Skinny in asterisk even mature enough to be
> able to do this?

I am surprised more and more people get used Cisco Phones now and try to
get to work it with Asterisk.

I try to compile all the information i gathered during the
analysis of the available sources; try and error and the known call
dumps within the voip-info wiki.

If something is missing or inaccurate, please change it in the wiki and
let me know it!

The URL is: http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+SCCP+channels

--jan