[Asterisk-Users] VOIP providers

Michael Swan swan at neon.com
Tue Apr 27 14:34:18 MST 2004

>Just to make sure but Voiceglo works with Asterisk right?
>

>On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 16:15, Keith Vogt wrote:
>> Voiceglo works well using SIP. Email me if you need configuration info.
>>
>> On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 09:36, James Moran wrote:
>> > Is anyone signed up with Vonage and using an asterisks box??
> > > Also what VOIP providers would anyone recommend?

Hi,

Voiceglo does work with Asterisk, BUT:

1. it does not pass DTMF on incoming calls which renders it useless
if you want to process calls based on user keyed input,

2. we've experienced frequent short (one to two minute connectivity
problems to their servers) which results in spotty service availability.

Michael Swan
Neon Software, Inc.