[Asterisk-Users] VOIP providers

Stephen Karrington sk at dreamtime.net
Tue Apr 27 11:31:04 MST 2004

Stephen Karrington wrote:
> Hehe. Its not $.50/min. That is not a valid price list that is up on
> the Diamondcard.us site. Currently, you can try calling USA and Canada at no cost
> until we officially release the service. Right now we are giving it
> away for users to test and give us their feedback on the call quality.

Why would the website say 50c/minute, then?

-- Because this is not released yet. We have been adjusting the
pricing plans and the latest one is not up yet until the moment we go
live. We don't want to let the cat out of the box ust yet :) BTW,
EVERY destination price displays $.50. So that should tell you that
the pricing is not correct. If it was correct we would have a very bad
business model :)

What will the pricing be?  It is nice to know there's another service
out there, and it is always fun to play with a new provider.  But the
bottom line is the bottom line, and it would be nice to know that going in.

Does that make sense?

-- Of course. You will know very soon.

Thx.

B.