[Asterisk-Users] multiple instances of asterisk spawning

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Tue Apr 27 11:21:36 MST 2004

Jody Rudolph wrote:
> I just subscribed to this list today because the company I work for is
> thinking of using Asterisk and I wanted to hear some opinions of actual
> Asterisk users. I will be promptly removing myself from this flame war list.
> I'd hate to think I might be responsible for someone's "activities to
> relieve that annoyance" I might create because I wasn't born on this list.

If you stick around and read for a while, you will see that it is
Steven's god-given role to point newbies at the documentation in a
belittling fashion so they will go away.

I'm sure everyone else just sighs and looks at the ceiling, because we
know the same thoughts could be transmitted gently instead of crassly,
but that is the style he has chosen, and that is the style we are all
having to live with.

You will find that most people on the list recognize that they were
newbies once, too, and despite the toasting folks get from Steven,
almost all those sorts of queries are met with helpful assistance.

B.