[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 12 sp+ setup

Ryan Laginski asterisk at dryrun.ca
Tue Apr 27 10:57:27 MST 2004

Hi,
Thanks! It's now connected to asterisk. The phones now say "Program
Update", and Asterisk reports

Apr 27 09:09:20 WARNING[36891]: Skinny Client sent less data than
expected.
Apr 27 09:09:20 NOTICE[36891]: Skinny Session returned: Success

I've read on the list that I need to specify the correct firmware. The
firmware is 2.04, and I have version=P002G204 in the skinny.conf.

Any ideas?
Thank you very much,
-Ryan