[Asterisk-Users] Echo Training Question From a Newbie

Kevin Williams kwilliams at applianz.com
Tue Apr 27 08:38:25 MST 2004

I haven't had any responses, so I'll provide a bit more information and
maybe someone will bite this time. :)

We're using four X100P cards to interface with PSTN and GS
BudgeTone-100's on everyone's desks.

Echo is only an issue on calls from a SIP phone outbound on one of the
X100P cards.

Again, the echo training does a really good job after the first few
seconds of the call, but it has to re-train at the beginning of EVERY
call.  Is there some way to have Asterisk remember it's training between
calls?

Thank you,

--
Kevin Williams