- Re: [Asterisk-Users] Re: Support Digium - Email found in subject

Greg Scasny gscasny at golden-tech.com
Tue Apr 27 07:45:29 MST 2004

I second that motion. The last 5 systems I installed had to have an
added $1500 ~ $2000 because I have to add in a channel bank for any
system with more than 4 incoming lines. And 90% of the troubles we
experience are with channel banks. The FXO cards work wonderfully, even
on horribly unbalanced and noisy lines.

As an added note, Digium did tell me that they are working on a 4 port
FXO and hope to have it released by May. The sooner the better! :)

Greg

Gregory P. Scasny

Golden Technologies Inc.

http://www.golden-tech.com