[Asterisk-Users] RE: Getting started woes and an archive question

Timothy Spaulding spaulding at ICanBrew.com
Tue Apr 27 04:34:54 MST 2004

I forgot the archive question.

I downloaded the entire archive file named *something.mbox.

What type of file is this? How can I use it to search past messages?

-----Original Message-----
From: Timothy Spaulding
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 6:26 AM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: Getting started woes and an archive question

Hi All,

I am a newbie and having some trouble getting Asterisk to work.

I have checked out zapata zaptel libpri and asterisk (both v1-0_stable
and regular--in separate directories).  All built according to the
documentation I have found and installed correctly.

I have modified/created zaptel.conf zapata.conf as attached.

I get the following messages/error during asterisk startup.

  == Manager registered action StopMonitor

  == Manager registered action ChangeMonitor

 [skipping res_musiconhold.so]

 [chan_sip.so]Apr 27 06:18:03 WARNING[1074412256]: loader.c:240
ast_load_resource: /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/chan_sip.so: undefined
symbol: ast_moh_stop Apr 27 06:18:03 WARNING[1074412256]: loader.c:421
load_modules: Loading module chan_sip.so failed!

The whole start is attached in output.txt.

Can anyone tell me what I have done wrong?

Tim