[Asterisk-Users] UK ISDN PRI Problems

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Tue Apr 27 02:29:36 MST 2004

Hi,

Am Fr, 2004-04-23 um 20.32 schrieb Chris Barnett:
> Advance apologies for the length of this mail;
>
> I have an ISDN PRI supplied by NTL (ex Diamond Cable, Nottingham) which
> is currently working happily with an SDX Index phone system. I have to
> replace this phone system shortly and I've been trying to get a * system
> working for some weeks now. I have configured the dial plan (which
> works) and all my SIP extensions (which all work) along with voice mail
> etc. etc. - all this works perfectly as an internal PBX. My problem
> comes when I try to connect it to my ISDN line.
>
> I have a Digium E100p card which is configured in zaptel.conf thus;
>
> span=1,0,5,ccs,hdb3,crc4

I dont know if it makes a differnce when you only have 1 PRI span, but
you should make the span connected to the telco your primary sync
source, with:

span=1,1,5,ccs,hdb3,crc4

best regards

Klaus
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO, CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13a - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon: (de) +49 30 79705390
fon: (uk) +44 870 1244692
fax: (de) +49 30 79705391
iaxtel: 1-700-157-8753