[Asterisk-Users] Re: Support Digium

Anon asterisk_user at tarottoni.com
Mon Apr 26 18:35:34 MST 2004

On Tuesday 27 April 2004 01:57 pm, Jeremy McNamara wrote:
> It is not a drop in replacement.  Support Asterisk, buy hardware from
> Digium, after all they GAVE you Asterisk for nothing.
While I agree 100% with that statement, I think there are more compelling
resons to buy Digium hardware.  First, the harware just works, and quite well
in my limited experience.  Second, Digium's Customer Service support of their
products is first rate, completely aside from the fact that Digium gives away
amazing software worth a lot of money.

Many, many thanks to Mark Spencer and the fine people at Digium.

Anon