[Asterisk-Users] billable seconds

arun parajuli parajuliarun at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 23:03:24 MST 2004

I am running * in RHL 7.3
I am using TDM400P for internal x-change..
and X101P for connecting to the PSTN ( 56kbps analog telephone line with
european standard).
The billable seconds of the internal calls are okey( they dont include the
ringing time)
but for external calls, the bilsec field of the cdr includes the ringing
duration too.....
any one please suggest me how to get the exact billabe seconds(total
duration - ring duration) for external calls using such line..

--
     \\\|||///