[Asterisk-Users] sip show registry question

Anon asterisk_user at tarottoni.com
Mon Apr 26 10:25:19 MST 2004

I would like to understand better what "sip show registry" means.  I know the
help from the CLI:

*CLI> help sip show registry
Usage: sip show registry
       Lists all registration requests and status.

What is this supposed to mean?  Does "sip show registry" show registration
requests _in progress_ at the time of typing the command "sip show registry"?

Thanks,
Anon