[Asterisk-Users] Using ',' character in applications data

GUSTAVO GARCIA BERNARDO ggb at tid.es
Mon Apr 26 12:38:55 MST 2004

Thank you very much.

1. The problem with ',' is worked around using the syntax:
exten => 1,1,MYSQL,"INSERT INTO services user,service VALUES ${callerid},voicemail"
instead of
exten => 1,1,MYSQL(INSERT INTO services (user,service) VALUES (${callerid},voicemail)

2. About using SQL statements in extensions.conf, i would like to hear your proposed to improve the application. In first instance, I choose SQL statemens to offer maximum flexibility, because current postgres application allow it too and to avoid the administrator the learning of other syntax.

Best regards.

G.