[Asterisk-Users] H323

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Mon Apr 26 07:37:08 MST 2004

Hello Alessio-

H.323 does compile and work (sort of), but has problems at the moment with
any kind of receive load.  The channel driver is being rewritten at this
time.

Read Jeremy's instructions in /usr/src/asterisk/channels/h323/README for
exact instructions on how to compile and link it- it should work (did for
me)

If you are using OH323 instead (see asterisk Wiki for more info), there is a
parameter mismatch with some of the calls in the OH323 channel driver.  You
could fix this yourself, or wait for the author to fix it.  I have not tried
this yet.

Hope this helps

Scott M. Stingel
President,