[Asterisk-Users] spandsp...can't compile *

Denis E. Pilon dpilon at dpilon.com
Mon Apr 26 07:33:20 MST 2004

Dan,

I removed the errors for a cvs compile by only having this in the
apps/Makefile:

app_rxfax.so : app_rxfax.o
        $(CC) $(SOLINK) -o $@ $< -lspandsp -ltiff

app_txfax.so : app_txfax.o
        $(CC) $(SOLINK) -o $@ $< -lspandsp -ltiff

app_dtmftotext.so : app_dtmftotext.o
        $(CC) $(SOLINK) -o $@ $< -lspandsp -ltiff

no gcc lines.

Now with the new getbyhostname function..dtmftotext will complain.

Look for ast_gethostbyname.

Denis