[Asterisk-Users] Intel 537ep

Jeremy Hall jeremyhall at mpccorp.com
Mon Apr 26 06:45:16 MST 2004

Owias,

The 537 is, for the most part, a drop-in replacement for the Digium card.  Please search the archive and the Wiki, as there have recently been several discussions about this exact subject.

To my knowledge that is about the only modem that works, but keep in mind it is _not_ supported.  That being said, follow the instructions on Digium's site for installing the X100P and you should be up and running.  If not, you may want to ask in the IRC channel for some specific help with the exact error you get.  Other than that, if it doesn't work, you're out of luck.

Jeremy