[Asterisk-Users] Open G.729(A) Initiative

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Mon Apr 26 05:42:25 MST 2004

From: http://www.voiceage.com/openinit.htm

"This "FREE" offer is a single port Win32 implementation allowing
experimentation with the G.729(c) standard. You can take it from one
desktop computer to another without constraints. Take note that this
version is not indemnified, meaning that you the usage of this code is
not allowed for commercial use - it is restricted to research and
prototype development. You have to obtain the legal rights through
licensing if commercial deployment is planned (see www.sipro.com). An
indemnified Win32 version will soon be offered from our transactional
web site."

--
          Eric Wieling * BTEL Consulting * 504-899-1387 x2111
"In a related story, the IRS has recently ruled that the cost of Windows