[Asterisk-Users] Newbie Setting up Voicetronix OpenLine4

Ronald R. McDaniel rmcdaniel at southerncomp.net
Sun Apr 25 12:11:46 MST 2004

Is anyone using the VoiceTronic Openline4 PCI (fxo) card?  I am trying to
setup Asterisk using a Digium 40B (4 port fxs) and an OpenLine4 (4 port
fxo), however I can't find any examples or post that utilize this card.  I
have my stations (Sayson 390) ringing each other, but haven't had any
success ringing out.  I have the OpenLine4 loaded and all of the new
drivers working good, just don't know the settings for the extensions.conf
and zapata.conf files.

Thanks,

Ronald R. McDaniel
Southern Computer Services, Inc.