[Asterisk-Users] EXEC Transfer from AGI and detect busy run AGI.

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Sun Apr 25 11:35:30 MST 2004

Hi,

I have not found anyway to successfully do a Transfer from within an AGI
with the call started from an outgoing spool call.

The call file is:
Channel: Local/304 at smvoice-dialout/n
Context: smvoice-dialout
Extension: 304
RetryTime: 2
WaitTime: 60
MaxRetries: 1
SetVar: transfer=303

-------

Part of the extensions.conf file is:
[smvoice-dialout]
exten => 301,1,Dial,Zap/1
exten => 301,2,agi,smvoice|-digium_asterisk

exten => 302,1,Dial,Zap/2
exten => 302,2,agi,smvoice|-digium_asterisk

exten => 303,1,Dial,Zap/3
exten => 303,2,agi,smvoice|-digium_asterisk

exten => 304,1,Dial,Zap/4
exten => 304,2,agi,smvoice|-digium_asterisk

Then when my agi calls 304 first and says "please hold for Jerry Geis"
it executes an "EXEC Transfer 303". Then it hangs up and I hear busy tones.

I cant determine if I am doing something wrong, have something setup
wrong or if possibly a bug.

Any help is appreciated. I have tried calling Digium support and they say
they dont have much experience with AGI.

This feature is just one small part of my AGI application but one of the
last
to get working.

The other problem I have is detecting busy. In my extensions.conf I
tried adding a line:
exten => 301,1,Dial,Zap/1
exten => 301,2,agi,smvoice|-digium_asterisk
exten => 301,102,agi,smvoice|-digium_busy

to detect a call is busy - however it never executes the agi in this
case. The call remains in
the outgoing directory and tries again in a little while. I need to have
another agi execute
in case of busy. How can I detect busy and run an agi based on that.

THanks for any help you might be able to give.