[Asterisk-Users] asterisk-oh323 and video

Benjamin Denozière benjamin at denoziere.nu
Sat Apr 24 14:36:50 MST 2004

Hi everyone,

After running a few succesful tests with SIP and video codecs (windows messenger clients) I was wondering
if anyone had managed to use video with other channels, or even cross channel video calls.

I successfully installed asterisk-oh323, as it seems h323 and sip both use h261 or h263 but it looks like neither
of these codecs are supported by the wrapper.
How difficult would it be to add them as "pass through" codecs ? Would it work ?

Thanks

Ben