[Asterisk-Users] Help choosing a UK IAX provider

Jon Lawrence jon at lawrence.org.uk
Sat Apr 24 14:32:12 MST 2004

On Wednesday 21 April 2004 21:48, Nicolas Bougues wrote:

> This last hop may be the source of your problem. Since I believe it's
> not a trans-continent link, it's either :
> - a very congestioned link
> - a router with serious problems at hop 13 (or maybe 12).
>
> You should contact whoever manages westloc.com

We are aware of the problem.
It is indeed a router problem and we are working on fixing it - main headache
is as with all strange problems when I think I'm getting close to the cure,
the problem disappears :(
If it affected only one IP address (or subnet) I'd stand a chance - but the
problem seems to move around our subnets appearingly at random. I'm taking
delivery of a new set of routers so I can just replace both in one hit and
then fault find in the lab :)

Jon
westloc.com