[Asterisk-Users] snom reporting busy when it shouldn't

T Aksoy tan at yointernet.com
Sat Apr 24 13:07:39 MST 2004

Hi Frederic,

> What does not work though is when the phone is ringing, nobody else can
call the phone anymore.
By this, I presume you mean when the phone hasn't yet been answered?

We are seeing problems where if a snom user is on the phone and another call
comes in, then the person he/she was speaking to is automatically put on
hold, and the incoming call answered. Auto answer is off on the snom. This
phenomenon doesn't occur all the time. We are using 2.04f.

On 2.04k, putting a call on hold (R key) and then unhold, results in the
call getting dropped.

Has anyone seen these issues as well?

Tan