[Asterisk-Users] list batching frequency

John Fraizer tvo at enterzone.net
Sat Apr 24 10:12:46 MST 2004

Set up some .procmailrc filters or whatever filters you like and move
anything with "[asterisk-" in the subject into a different spool.  Then,
you don't get bothered and can read whenever you want just by looking at
the spool.

You're old-school Randy.  I'm surprised you haven't done this already.

John