[Asterisk-Users] Re: PSTN Call drops randomly

Shahid zshahid at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 22:05:01 MST 2004

Alex, Chris and Eric:

Based on your kind suggestions, I ade the following modifications in the
zapata.conf:

1. busydetect=no
2. commented out busycount=xx
3. comented out switchtype=national

I did make a 30 minute and an hour call on two servers during the day before
modifications. Did not disconnect. I made the changes and now I am going to
make a all night call (5,6 hours).

Last but not the least, let me thank you al for your quick and right to the
point responses. This was my first post (and first visit !) to this mailing
list and I am extremely impressed by the response from the members. Earlier
I used a commercial PBX, and it took me a week to get the response to even
get the thing started !

I will keep you informed about the results.
Thanks !!
-shahid

news:20040423193857.89952.qmail at web90001.mail.scd.yahoo.com...