[Asterisk-Users] PSTN Call drops randomly - Email found in subject

Greg Scasny gscasny at golden-tech.com
Fri Apr 23 13:43:02 MST 2004

Set busydetect=no in your zapata.conf file. That should stop the random hang-ups. If you really need busy detection, try setting busycount=8 or even 10. If you still get random hang-ups, turn off busy detection and turn on call progress. May help the situation.

Gregory P. Scasny

Golden Technologies Inc.

http://www.golden-tech.com

219-462-7200