[Asterisk-Users] IAX clients are Unmonitored / UNREACHABLE

Karl Brose karlbrose at optonline.net
Fri Apr 23 12:26:42 MST 2004

It doesn't matter what ports you run at.
But the only way to make it work with different ports right now is to change
the driver source
and recompile.  That's what I meant by enabling the code.

Regarding the qualify, Asterisk monitors the connection to the host by
sending probes or pings
and uses a timeout threshold to determine if the host is online, so maybe
the default value if you
specify simple =yes is too small, try larger values.   qualify=nnnn, it can
take a number in milliseconds.
The default, I think, was 2000.