[Asterisk-Users] Problem with instalation T100P

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Fri Apr 23 11:14:39 MST 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-23 at 13:04, Bartosz Jozwiak wrote:
> > On Fri, 2004-04-23 at 12:35, Bartosz Jozwiak wrote:
> > > When I do modeprobe wct1xxp I get it :
> > >
> > > modprobe wct1xxp
> > > /lib/modules/2.4.18-386/misc/zaptel.o: unresolved symbol
> > > create_proc_entry_R1b235e62
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> > > /lib/modules/2.4.18-386/misc/zaptel.o: insmod
> > > /lib/modules/2.4.18-386/misc/zaptel.o failed
> > > /lib/modules/2.4.18-386/misc/zaptel.o: insmod wct1xxp failed
> > >
> > > Can somebody tell what does it mean and how to fix it ?
> >
> > A search through recent archives, would show at least 1 instance of
> > this, and any broader searching will show many instances.
> >
> > Your problem is related to kernel module versions. Happy searching.
> >

> Well I've been searching on Google but did not find any helpful information
> :(

Notice the fact that I gave you new clues above. Surely you didn't spend
a considerable bit of effort searching with these new clues if you
replied in 2 minutes.

Next clue is that you MUST become one with "The Great and Powerful
Google" if you plan on getting anywhere in open source software.
coddled means you are likely to be ignored or worse, severely flamed.

Be aware, I have only lit the pilot light on the flame thrower, you will
control the trigger.