[Asterisk-Users] asterisk no card

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Fri Apr 23 06:27:00 MST 2004

You don't need a timing source for Music on Hold and have not needed one
for a while.  I don't recall exactly when this requirement was removed
but it was well before 0.7.1.  You do still need a timing source for
MeetMe and IAX Trunking (which you only want, but not need, if you have
lots of calls going between the same two Asterisk servers)

--
          Eric Wieling * BTEL Consulting * 504-899-1387 x2111
"In a related story, the IRS has recently ruled that the cost of Windows