[Asterisk-Users] Avoiding IAX destroy deadlock

kc2eni at nyc-ares.org kc2eni at nyc-ares.org
Thu Apr 22 13:36:25 MST 2004

On one of my 3 * servers I get this after 2 or 3 IAX2 calls

Apr 22 15:54:39 NOTICE[1150495040]: chan_iax2.c:1271 iax2_destroy: Avoiding IAX
destroy deadlock

And as if that wasn't enough I get a never ending stream of this error flying
off the top of the screen. At which point I can no longer make any calls into
or out of the box. Any commands issued at the CLI prompt are ignored so I have
to do a service asterisk restart now to get it back into service again.

Ideas?