[Asterisk-Users] Music on Music on Hold Distorted

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Thu Apr 22 12:50:07 MST 2004

I saw a similar report on #asterisk the other day.  When the guy
switched to Version 0.59r (1999/Jun/15). Written and copyrights by
Michael Hipp everything was fine.

On Thu, 2004-04-22 at 13:17, David Liu wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I just tried today's CVS: 4/23/2004 version and found a strange loise
> with music on hold.  Basically, when on hold you hear very distorted
> music as if it was very loud.  This is the exact same problem described
> last year at:
>
> http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2003-April/009735.html
> http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2003-May/011688.html
>
> No answers on the above.  Perhaps it is something very trivial?
>
> mpg123 version is: 0.59s-r2  on Gentoo with kernel 2.6
>
> Any ideas would be great!
>
> David
          Eric Wieling * BTEL Consulting * 504-899-1387 x2111
"In a related story, the IRS has recently ruled that the cost of Windows
upgrades can NOT be deducted as a gambling loss."