[Asterisk-Users] Channel Bank - New * install

Jon Brandon jon at monsoonretail.com
Thu Apr 22 10:50:59 MST 2004

I am looking at installing * as the PBX in a new office and have a few
questions that I hope someone can help me with. The installation will be
small at first with about 8 internal extensions, but will grow to 24
within a year or so.

First is there any benefit to using VoIP phones instead of installing a
channel bank and analog business phones?

If not, what are some good analog business phones that people have used?

How about channel banks, can I get some suggestions?

Thanks

-Jon Brandon
VP of Technology
Monsoon