[Asterisk-Users] PC based Switchboard application files??

Pertti Pikkarainen ppik at lanwan.fi
Thu Apr 22 00:50:24 MST 2004

You are ok already.
It should work even if that privilege line is missing.

But to be sure later you can easily fix that.
The error is due to a typo in the end of the file
Run the first  GRANT command again with 'asterisksettings' and not
'asterikssettings'

I just fixed the download file.

Best regards Pertti

Nordic LAN&WAN Communication Oy