[Asterisk-Users] One, två, tre, quatre, cinq ... International numbers in say.c

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Apr 21 10:37:10 MST 2004

Sören!
Tusen Tack :-)

I'll add your input and will see what I can do to fix this. Does the other danish
people agree?

For the rest of you - please add your input to the bugtracker. For those
of you who have earlier contributed with patches, answer my e-mails!

If I don't get disclaimers from the french, portuguese, spanish or danish
contributors, we might have to rip those languages out of the patch again.

If there are other people out there that have written the code to support
one of these languages, please contribute your code with a disclaimer so
I can replace the current non-disclaimed code with your code.

/Olle