[Asterisk-Users] IAX clients are Unmonitored / UNREACHABLE

Karl Brose karlbrose at optonline.net
Tue Apr 20 22:02:13 MST 2004

I don't quite understand the problem, so I will only respond to the PORT=4569 part
Currently the driver ignores the setting and gives you the message. It will use the default
port of 4569 however.   I don't see a reason why it was disabled, but I am running my IAX channels at other
ports just fine.   I had to enable the code, of course.

  The next problem is the port 4569, if I activate the line

  "PORT=4569" in the IAX.conf - Asterisk says: "Ignoring Port for Now"