[Asterisk-Users] [OT] Using GS to create .tif files

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Tue Apr 20 15:43:02 MST 2004

I've managed to use GhoustScript (gs) to take a postscript file and
convert it to tiffg3, but I CANNOT seem to make it merge multiple
files.  Here is the output from tiffinfo on the file that SG generates:

fteTYGeh2v.tif:
TIFF Directory at offset 0x8
  Subfile Type: multi-page document (2 = 0x2)
  Image Width: 1728 Image Length: 1056
  Resolution: 204, 96 pixels/inch
  Bits/Sample: 1
  Compression Scheme: CCITT Group 3
  Photometric Interpretation: min-is-white
  FillOrder: lsb-to-msb