[Asterisk-Users] Re: ANNOUNCEMENT : MeetMe Web User Interface

Philipp von Klitzing klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Apr 20 13:14:15 MST 2004

Hi!

> Are there anybody that have tested the application? Is it working
> correctly for you ?
> In fact, I didn't received any comments/feedbacks!
> Give me some news, even bad, I spent long time to make it, sniffff ;(

It surely makes an excellent impression. I am sorry to say thought that I
haven't yet gotten around to testing this - for us MeetMe is only of
marginal importance.

Anyway I very much like the approach you took by (seemingly?) avoiding
the manager API that is cause of so much trouble, and instead modify
app_meetme to directly work with a RDBMS.

Cheers, Philipp