[Asterisk-Users] Channels Idle Status Ring // cdr entries

markus monka mmonka at netzquadrat.de
Tue Apr 20 06:27:59 MST 2004

Hi,

1)

is there a function like "zap destroy channel" to
destroy sip channels?

       Zap/10-1  (default    s            1   ) Dialing AppDial
(Outgoing Line)
  SIP/-081aee08  (pstn-out   s            7   )    Ring Dial
Zap/g1/0123456789|50|g
        Zap/8-1  (default    s            1   ) Dialing AppDial
(Outgoing Line)
  SIP/-081aee08  (pstn-out   s            7   )    Ring Dial
Zap/g1/0123456789|50|g

after one day, i have a lot of Calls idling in state "RING".

2)

after some configchanges the CDR/Master still logs "s" insteed
of the called number?

"","MYNUMBER","s","pstn-out",........

Can someone tell me, what I have done wrong?

Thanx and Best Regards,
Markus Monka