[Fwd: Re: [Asterisk-Users] IAX config documentation]

Brian Cuthie brian at systemix.com
Mon Apr 19 22:31:30 MST 2004

Boy after really digging into this, I have discovered that there is more
information about each of these topics than I previously realized.
Strangely, searching the wiki on "iax" returns exactly nothing. But
searching on iax2 does start to dig up some good stuff.

Sorry for the hassle. Tough day.

-brian