[Asterisk-Users] IAX config documentation

Brian Cuthie brian at systemix.com
Mon Apr 19 14:08:33 MST 2004

Is there any documentation on configuring IAX between * machines?  I've
noticed references to many topics in the config files, including:

- dialplans
- trunking
- authentication
- transfers

But before I go and try to grok 8000 lines of source (in one file, no
less) I was hoping that somewhere there exists even something like a man
page that describes the configuration options.

There's the beginnings of a "whitepaper" on wiki, but it's
self-contradictory in some places, largely incomplete, and just kind of
ends abruptly. Yet, it mentions that growing contingent of IAX devices. Huh.

Thanks

-brian