[Asterisk-Users] Intel 536ep as a FXO?

Dave Weis djweis at sjdjweis.com
Mon Apr 19 09:34:51 MST 2004

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004, Jeremy Hall wrote:
> This may not be the case in all areas, but in my area with Qwest as
> well, all exchanges have the test at xxx-9996.  For example, my number
> is in the 208 area code, 459 exchange, so the full number would be
> 208-459-9996.  It is not tied to any specific number, so I can use any
> exchange local to me such as 323-9996.  It may or may not work in your
> area, so try not to do it at 3:00 AM until you have verified the number.

I'm also in a Qwest area, but that number doesn't work here. All of the
techs that I have asked gave it to me with no problems. They are shy about
the automatic ANI number, however...

dave

Dave Weis             "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment
djweis at sjdjweis.com   of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent
                      encroachments of those in power than by violent
                      and sudden usurpations."- James Madison