[Asterisk-Users] x100p config

Sean Cheesman scheesman at macarthur-group.com
Sun Apr 18 11:47:47 MST 2004

Welcome to the wonderful world of Asterisk!  In the future, you might
want to make sure that you post in plain text mode instead of HTML.
There are quite a few people here who are great assets that won't even
read if you post in HTML.

Your problem has to do with the contexts.  In your zapata.conf file, you
will see reference to a context for your X100P.  That is the context
into which calls on that card will be dumped.  If you check your
extensions.conf, you should find a matching context that will have all
of the demo stuff in it.  You can either change the demo context to meet
your needs, or change your zapata.conf to point to a more useful context
that has just what you want in it.

You might want to read over the info at http://www.voip-info.org.
There's a lot of good reading there that will help you make the most of
Asterisk.

Sean