[Asterisk-Users] PRI: This number has been disconnected

willy at yponeinc.com willy at yponeinc.com
Sun Apr 18 08:09:43 MST 2004

All,
When calling an invalid number using, I expect to hear:
"dooh-deeh-daah We're sorry you have reached a number which
has been disconnected ..."
And that is indeed what I hear when I dial out from [*]
using analog FXO, or VoicePulse or NuPhone.  When I dial
that same number trough the T1 / PRI interface however, I
continually hear ringing, and then the call gets hungup.
Any ideas anyone?
It kinda annoys our users, since they like to *know* when
they dial an invalid number.
TIA,
WW

Willy Wouters