[Asterisk-Users] Re: Windows Drivers for Wildcard FXO Card

Serge Mankovski dorjegonpo at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 18 07:19:13 MST 2004

It depends on what you are going to do with it.

If you want to use it as a modem, then you can find a driver for it. I tried
to do that. It installs, but I could not find a wave driver for it to have
it as a voice modem even.

This hardware is sort of useles on Windows... but on Linux it rocks!

Serge