[Asterisk-Users] SoundPointR IP 300

Anon asterisk_user at tarottoni.com
Sun Apr 18 05:52:22 MST 2004

On Friday 16 April 2004 05:07 am, Shad Mortazavi wrote:
> Dear Group,
>
> Does any one have experience using SoundPoint(r) IP 300?
>
> I have one call center on Snom 200's I'm adding a second and was looking at
> the SoundPoint, but needed some input.

Also....
I have read the Asterisk-User's list for about 8 months, and have yet to see
any serious problem posted about a Polycom phone, despite knowing there
are people on the list successfully using Polycom SoundPoint IP phones.
To me, this indicates the Polycom SoundPoint phones are likely to be
easy (or at least easier) to install/run, and be more reliable than other
phones.

By contrast, I have read many, many problems posted with other brands of
phones, with the Cisco in particular.

Anon