[Asterisk-Users] x100p dropping incoming calls

Jeffrey Gustafson ncjeffgus at zimage.com
Sat Apr 17 23:49:43 MST 2004

On Tue, 2004-02-17 at 07:44, dkwok wrote:
> I have been experiencing hung up when answering incoming calls through
> x100p.

	I've noticed that in one system that I've been running x101p's on I was
getting a lot of hangups.  Sometimes there was loud buzzing.  It turns
out that the systems (a Dell) has a power supply right over the PCI
bus.  I moved the HDD, and x101p's to a traditional ATX system on the
same phone lines and the problems went away.
			...Jeff