[Asterisk-Users] FW: Network Magazine 04/04/04 Article pg 19 (Free IP Telephony PBXs?)

tmpm tmpm at softhome.net
Sat Apr 17 11:41:29 MST 2004

I fired off a note to them at both addresses as well, and asked them check
out astricon as well..links included. (clues to the clueless mode...)

I read their article on Pingtel going OS while sitting on the porcelain
furniture the other morning, and thought they might be about to discover
fire and the wheel, the post here reminded me to follow up on mentioning *
to them...Im sure they have been enlightened by now (thump). Now it remains
to see if they're going to cover a product that doesn't purchase pricey
space in their rag.

Marc