[Asterisk-Users] Snom 200 Admin Password

Brancaleoni Matteo mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Sat Apr 17 08:45:54 MST 2004

Wipeout,
> I bought the phone new about a year ago so its not provider locked..
>
> I set the password to be nothing (I think) and then I set admin mode
> off, then when I tried to get into the admin area I couldn't, it would
> seem that either there is a bug that doesn't allow a blank password or
> it did not set it to be blank..
>
> I will have to get hold of the distributor next week..
>
> Later..

if I don't remember wrong, the default pw is 0000.
btw, just download the firmware from snom website,
put it onto a tftp server and rename it as snom200.bin

then reboot the phone, and as soon as it powers up
(don't let the phone boot at all), press a key.
it will prompt an ip addr,netmask,gw and tftp server addr.
fill the values and go on.

the phone will load the firmware, and everything
will be set @ default values.

Matteo.

--
Brancaleoni Matteo <mbrancaleoni at espia.it>