[Asterisk-Users] no sound when connected

Chris Orme chrisast at talisa.net
Sat Apr 17 07:01:47 MST 2004

Hi Vlok,

When a call connects is the audio one way ?  Can the remote person hear
you but you can't hear them ?

Which way is the audio or is it silent in both directions ?
The echo test?  Is this FWDs echo test or the one running on your
asterisk box (as that is not outside you LAN is it) ?

I'm thinking this could be a NAT or firewall issue ?

Maybe you could give more info or a diagram of the set up you have there
so I can have a think about it?

Chris