[Asterisk-Users] Warning from Asterisk

Steven Kokinos steve at kokinos.com
Fri Apr 16 10:30:02 MST 2004

I have had problems with the NOTIFY packet being sent (not problems,
just annoying warnings) when using keepalive with the Sipura SPA-2000.
Asterisk will complain both using the Register and Notify methods
(which are the two that the Sipura uses).

The NOTIFY warning isn't actually causing any trouble, but I opted to
just send no data (a carriage return will also work) to get the adapter
to keep the port open. Sending blank info keeps asterisk from
complaining as well.

If you having this problem otherwise it is certainly something else.

-Steve