[Asterisk-Users] ATA 186 SIP behind XP Dynamic IP Firewall to Static Public Asterisk

centauri Star centauriclone at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 17:53:33 MST 2004

Is it possible to set up the following?

public IP Asterisk Server  to ata 186 behind a XP server firewall.

I think my biggest problem is that I don't know how to make XP forward the
RTP port to the private ata address.

I would put up some configs, but was hoping that someone one who has this
working can share the working configurations incase mine are all messed up
(which is likely.)

Thank for any help you can offer

Centauri